Wednesday, July 6, 2011

$18.39 later, and the forms are faxed

Just a wee update since yesterday. I headed to FedEx today to fax off my 11 pages of additional medical forms that I completed yesterday. I've never been inside a FedEx office, but heard I could fax things there. I wasn't sure the process, but the guy at the counter just took the fax number I got from my medical officer this afternoon and faxed the pages there. I thought there was a slight chance this wouldn't cost anything, but expected a couple of dollars (comparable to the 10 cent/page cost of copying paper). Instead, it was $18.39 because I was sending the forms "long distance." Lol. I was so happy to have everything completed I didn't care too much, but I do question how "long distance" can possibly matter when it comes to faxing. I could have nearly bought an entire cheap fax machine for that price...

I don't know, but like I said, at this point, I'm just ecstatic to have completed another step in the application. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment